Thursday, August 15, 2013

School, Summer, Lacrosse and First Post!


I finally made an account! I'm extremely excited to blog about what is going on in my life, even though I know no one will look at this! Fair warning that I'm very random and have trouble getting my point across. Hopefully I catch on to everything about this website quickly!

   I can't believe that school is almost here. I'm going to be a sophomore and I'm extremely nervous. The way most schools work here is that jr. high is 7, 8 and 9th grade. Then High school is 10, 11 and 12. The school I'm going to is actually brand new, they tore down the old building and rebuilt it. It's a HUGE school that I'm not ready to be constantly wondering where to go in. Wish me luck!

    This summer has gone by in a blink of an eye! I made the U-15 lacrosse team and we represented the state of Utah in a national championship which was held in Orlando, Florida. It was an interesting/scary/great experience.  I was lucky enough to go to my second Taylor Swift concert at the beginning of the summer, it was on June 1st. It was the BEST NIGHT of my life! I was in the pit, and the way the stage was set up it was like she was running around you for 2 hours haha! During the song Holy Ground Taylor grabbed my hand and held it for a few seconds! She ended up touching my hand two more times during her song Love Story! :) Ed Sheeran was the opening act, I love him, he's amazing! He heard me screaming "I love you!" And "you're hot!" And he gave me a shy smile and it was so cute. 

 Well I think I've said enough for now, talk to you soon! 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment