Friday, August 16, 2013

School, Good? Bad?

   Today I got my school schedule, hopefully I have a good year. I have been looking back at my past school years, mainly jr high, and started thinking that these past years haven't been the best, so I want to make high school way better than jr. high. I don't remember that much from 7th grade but I do remember that I didn't care what anyone thought about me. I remember 8th grade VERY well for multiple reasons like, being included with a group of people that always invited me to come hangout with them and then, they got sick of me and really made school hard for me. I was constantly bullied by them after that. There were good things that happened that year too like, finding out who was really there for me. I learned a lot that year and I cant thank those girls that made my life hell enough, they really helped me in the long run. Then there is 9th grade, it wasn't that much fun but, it was fun at the same time. People are always asking me why Taylor Swift means so much to me, here is the short answer, her music got me through hard times in my life and I cant thank her enough.

  I am terrified for high school. I'm very nervous that 8th grade might happen again.

On a brighter note I'm going to see The Way Way Back with my mom in a little bit, so I better go!

 And I will leave you with a picture from the best day of my life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment