Wednesday, August 21, 2013

First Day Of School

     I woke up this morning from getting three hours of sleep and realized I'M A SOPHOMORE! WHAT? It's kind of crazy, I mean I just really don't want to grow up! So any ways, I get to school and there are a TON of people there but I couldn't find any of my friends so I decide to just go to my first period, seminary. While I walk to the sem building I see one of my fave people Hannah S. We get there and find out we don't have the same teacher. :(

   After sem I go to World Civilizations (boring) luckily I have a friend in that class. By the time that class is over its lunch time, I find two of my best friends and hung out with them. Then I had Biology (boring with no friends.) My last class of the day was English, which is my favorite subject. I think that class will be a lot of fun.

    I was so nervous and I still am but, I'm extremely excited to find out what my classes are like tomorrow. High School is way different than jr. high, I already have a bunch of homework.I really hope I make new friends this year, I want to get to know people better.

   Now I'll finally tell you about the guy I like. Lets call him "you know who" haha. He is a year older than me so as far as I know I don't have classes with him. I saw him in the hall today talking to his friends, he didn't notice me but, I noticed him! He was lookin good! haha

  If you want to ask me questions, leave a comment on here or ask me on ask.fm/hanfolax
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment